Many people working for and with nonprofits have experienced financial hardship. Many are going through hardships right now. These hardships can divert their time and attention from the NPO and may necessitate them leaving the NPO for a job that pays a higher salary.
For any Employees and Volunteers experiencing financial difficulty, we offer services that may be able to help. Many people face major financial issues at some point in their lives and it can seem overwhelming and unfixable. You are not alone.
Are you or your organization struggling financially? Our vendors can help you get back on track.
- Eliminating Credit Card Debt
- Offsetting Healthcare Expenses
- Offsetting Student Loan Payments
- Preventing Bankruptcy
- Providing Financial Feedback
- Reducing Monthly Cash Outlay
- Saving your home from “Must Sell”